/ theme update

Another massive theme change

So in short the responsive design sucked. I didn't keep to any standard and it had a lot of flaws. So I've went and recreated the responsive layouts from scratch.

So now with the redesign I have kept to a standard and we now have more layouts which it will display content in. All layouts feeling fluid and there own characters. In terms of another improvements buttons are positioned better in all layouts. Posts don't get covered now thanks to the new layouts and removing the blog logo helped improve the site load.

I will be looking into compressing images and using https by default. You can access the site by using https in the URL.

The only thing that the theme is missing now is a navigation.